Here is a great article on color schemes that are Feng Shui! Whether you buy into the idea of Feng Shui or not, these are some nice templates to reference when deciding on how to create an ascetic for a room or home. Creating an inviting feel to your home has a lasting affect with visitors as well as a relaxing moment every time you return home from a long day at work. This is a great way to attract buyers if you're listing your home! Leave a lasting impression! A bit of color can go a long way. Which one is your favorite? Water? Wood? Fire? Metal?
Feng Shui Colors to Channel the Best Energy in Your Home
When we look tofeng shuito create a healthy environment and to cultivate the right energy in our home, we often only considerlayoutand furniture placement. But there are much more ways feng shui can help shape the look and feel of your home. One of the easiest ways to transformyour home's energy—without moving a single piece of furniture—is through color. In feng shui, there are five elements that are expressed through color. Working thesefeng shui color palettesinto your home will help set the intention of the space and draw in those specific lines of energy.
New seasons call for a refresh in décor, so why not make the most of it by planning out a color scheme that channels the energy you wish to bring into each room? Whether it's bringing forth a soothing sense of calm to allow for relaxation or igniting drive to inspire your career goals,feng shui colorswill help you find harmony between your home and your lifestyle.Keep scrolling to learn about each feng shui color and channel the best energy in your home.
Neutrals may be one of the most popular color palettes utilized in homes, and it's easy to see why. A neutral color scheme is timeless, suits all styles, and is easier to curate than when working with bold colors. Neutrals also express feng shui colors of the earth element, which offers stability and protection for relationships. This makes it an excellent choice for any area of the home and an especially grounding force in central areas like the living room. Because the earth element also encourages inner balance, colors like beige, sand, and taupe can also be beneficial in the bedroom or even an office or study.
The feng shui fire element is expressed through bold warm colors like red, orange, and pink. Inciting passion and energy, the fire element can support career ambitions as well as sex drive—making it a smart choice for both the office and the bedroom. If you don't feel comfortable committing to red walls or painted red furniture, pops of red and orange through décor items can be a tasteful way to bring the energizing color into any space.
Blues can instantly create calm in a space, and within the practice of feng shui, they're understood to also promote purity and freshness due to the water element. This element, expressed through shades of blue, as well as black, is also associated with abundance, so incorporate it throughout your home to promote wealth and prosperity.
Another neutral palette that brings forth a more active energy is made of grays and white. Expressing feng shui's metal element, these colors help to foster sharpness and clarity, eliminating distractions and encouraging efficiency. Use these colors in any workspace or in the bathroom or kitchen to set the tone for a productive and rewarding day.
Creating green spaces—through plants and décor—is a beautiful way to bring life into your home and also channel the feng shui wood element. This element supports good health and growth, and like the water element promotes wealth, using greens and browns as an accent throughout your home can encourage favorable results.
Michael is a motivated realtor specializing with investors and new home buyers located in the following areas; Denver, Arvada,Aurora and surrounding areas. Michael Steffen uses advanced internet marketing to insure your property gets maximum exposure and holds a high value of ethics in his work to ensure the ideal scenario for everyone!For help with buying or selling a property call 303-981-2750!
My name is Michael Ross Steffen. I’m an Exit Realty Cherry Creek Agent in the Denver metro area and Team Leader For Generation Property Group! We specialize in advanced Internet marketing, buying, s....
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. Options
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak Realtor Services Corp.
This site is used and paid for by multiple independent companies. The real estate broker cannot
require you as a prospective buyer to pre-qualify with or utilize the services of either of the mortgage loan originators. Nor can either of the mortgage load originators require you as a prospective buyer to utilize the services of the real estate broker.