Denver has started doing drive-in movie pop ups! Here is a list of drive-in movies to see in ALL areas of Denver for the rest of the summer! Plan a fun and safe evening with the family
REAL ESTATE SUPER BOWL SEATTLE VS DENVER
If you're a real estate nut like your Real Deals blogger, you’ll dig these two comparisons between Denver and Seattle's residential real estate in advance of the Broncos and Seahawks meeting in the real Super Bowl Sunday.
The first "Real Estate Super Bowl" came last week, courtesy of Seattle-based online real estate service RedFin Corp (which also has a sizable Denver office).The rematch (because we all know Denver won Redfin’s real estate bowl) comes via Emeryville, Calif.-based Ziprealty.com. (Nasdaq: ZIPR) and San Francisco-based Bank of the West .
Denver wins again.Here's ZipRealty's take:
- Which metro gains more yards? Denver properties are larger than Seattle properties. Average lot size in square feet: Denver: 74,636, Seattle: 60,754.
• Where are the most veteran players located? “Although they’re almost evenly matched, Seattle has fewer new homes than Denver.” Percent of new construction vs. existing home sales: Denver 5.4 percent, Seattle: 5.3 percent.
• Whose players move the fastest? “Denver’s homes are selling at nearly double the rate than Seattle homes.” Median days on market: Denver 18, Seattle 32.
• Which metro has the most expensive players? “Seattle wins when it comes to median home sales prices, edging out Denver by more than $26,000.” Median sales price: Denver $259,000; Seattle: $285,849.
• Whose coaching staff is best? “A real estate agent acts as a coach in a successful home purchase or sale. As it turns out, these two markets have an outstanding coaching staff, with nearly-perfect agent ratings and reviews based on ZipRealty’s agent ratings,” according to ZipRealty officials. Average agent ratings: Denver 4.91 out of 5, Seattle: 4.84 out of 5.
For more info to the original article go to https://www.redfin.com/blog/
Start playing the game and let me help you buy or sell your home!
Contact me at: email@example.com or visit my webpage at buydenverrealestate.co!
My name is Michael Ross Steffen. I’m an Exit Realty Cherry Creek Agent in the Denver metro area and Team Leader For Generation Property Group! We specialize in advanced Internet marketing, buying, s....