Is selling your home in the Winter a good idea? With interest rates keeping consitently low, buyers are more inclinded to buy reguardless of the season. Most people think the best time to sell is
Top 5 Quarantine Activites
Dated: April 8 2020
Are you beginning to feel a little stir crazy?! Don't worry we are too! Here is a list we put together of fun activities to do at home
1. Plant a garden.
- Fresh herbs go a long way when cooking in the kitchen. Condo residents can grow tomatoes or peppers in a pot on the balcony, and herb gardens make lovely additions to windowsills. If you do have the space, spend some time out in the backyard, planting your favorite veggies and herbs!
2. Old Photo Gallery
- Make use of old photos. We love what Salvaged Living did with her unique old photos. Check out her inspiration and utilize it for your own home decorating. https://salvagedliving.com/what-to-do-with-old-photographs/
3. Bake Off with your partner
- Nothing like a little healthy competition to keep things interesting around your home. Pick a recipe you've never tried before and have a classic bake off with your loved ones to see who makes the best creation!
4. Learn a Tik tok Dance.
- Tired of watching tv? Well get up and get moving with Tic Tok. Many families are joining in on the Tic Tok fun and learning dances together as a way of exercise and quality family time together.
5. GIVE ME A DRINK
- Let's be real.. we all need a pick me up. Now is the time to become your own bartender! Get creative with different fruits, juices, and of course your favorite liquor.. create funny names for the drink.. and in true quarantine fashion... drink two.. or three!
We know things can be a little difficult with all this time at home. Just remember we are here with you everystep of the way at Generation Property Group. Imagine owning a brand new Denver home to try out our top five activities! We hope you enjoyed our list of things to do.. please share with us your ideas as well! We'd love to hear from you!
My name is Michael Ross Steffen. I’m an Exit Realty Cherry Creek Agent in the Denver metro area and Team Leader For Generation Property Group! We specialize in advanced Internet marketing, buying, s....